Do you also dream of fitting into those attractive designer clothes that are made just for you?-Fittractive!!
We asked some of the customers about their online clothing shopping experience, and this is what they said:
“We don’t want to buy clothes online anymore, when we buy online clothing either we return it because it doesn’t fit well or it doesn’t look good the way it looked on models on the websites.”
Mr.Suraj Jaipaldas Chandwani and Mrs. Dolly Dilip Lohana the couple from Bangalore, while hustling for their wedding attires (like all couples do..), went through the same problem ( but unlike others) they came out with an exceptional solution for both of these problems with their fully planned total bootstrapped venture ‘Fittractive’ in August 2019.
Fittractive Private Limited is the first Indian open web/app-based platform. It not only allows you to shop for designer clothing in a few clicks but also takes your measurements at your doorstep with your prior appointments. They create and deliver the costume design you selected just for you to make you feel fit and attractive!!
Suraj and Dolly have focused the naked truth of fashion:
“One size doesn’t fit all and all body types are unique”
Everyone has a different body type. In creating a limited number of size of clothing, companies are essentially forcing their ideal body types on consumers who want to wear their clothing. Not only is this idea unrealistic, but it can be hurtful. Some consumer not only wastes their money and time but also lose their self-confidence by not finding their perfect fit and Fittractive came to their rescue!!
“We create an outfit for you- Wear and inspire”- the process
When the customer chooses the designer clothes they want to wear, Fittractive allows them to
- Put their measurement themselves –the website is self-sufficient AI ( Artificial Intelligence) powered software that asks for all the required measurements like waist, neck, etc., and even instructs how to take them. They also let the customer compare with other reviews of previous customers thus increasing the highly probable scenario of sizing.
- Take their measurements – Fittractive guy takes the prior appointment from the customer for their correct measurements at their doorstep and includes the customer size in the reviews thus again increasing the review statistics
For their customized sized stitching, they create the 3D model to access the perfect body type and stitch the final version of the cloth. As said by Fittractive
“Do not hustle on size, we will solve it for you- keep inspiring”
“Cumulative data compiled for the Ecommerce fashion Industry within The Fashion and Apparel Industry Report paints a bright portrait with worldwide revenue expected to rise from $481.2 billion in 2018 to $712.9 billion by 2022. Thus the founders have chosen their market sensibly.”
The target potential customer for Fittractive include:
- Fashion-nova- who wants to wear designer clothes as displayed in Fashion week ramps.
- Workaholics- who want to wear professional clothes for their Mondays to Fridays.
- Casual wears- who want to wear general casual clothes for casual outings, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- It also opens the windows of retail fashion for teir2 and tier3 cities in India, who want to buy the latest fashion but don’t understand what will look good on their body type and will suit their personalities.
They give an opportunity for Interns from various fashion and software institutions to create a 3D model of different body sizes for reviews.
Fittractive works on the B2B2C business model. The designer benefits of registering, while exhibiting and promoting their businesses. The customer get benefits by providing their reviews while getting customized clothing stitched at their doorsteps.
What the future holds for Fit+ Attractive clothing – A two-way street
Fittractive is collaborating with big designers globally so that they can benefit from showcasing their talent online and making those available to real customers
The second is by increasing the app features (operating in both Android and IOS) adds a second layer of accuracy. Prioritizing products based on their performance and also ensuring that results are improved over time. Based on the ‘learning’ from user behavior (e.g., the products that are being clicked or purchased more frequently) by voice-powered AI search (think Alexa about fashion) can assist in building a virtual closet for customers. Preparing recommendations based on a user’s past purchase history and online behavior as well as enabling voice-activated purchases within an app or augmented reality.